- Should posses experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application (personal projects okay.)
- Proficiency (3+ years) in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver.
- Fluent in English, with impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in design(National Institute of Design), human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Proficiency with web and accessibility standards.
- Experience designing mobile web, and/or on-device mobile applications.