The User Experience Designer will be responsible for ideating and launching exciting features across all
channels: web, mobile web, and app.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Collaborate and translate business requirements into wireframes, flow diagrams, and PRDs.
- Should be able to communicate through mental models, information architectures, empathy maps, user personas, studies and market analysis
- Work across teams and ensure quality and timely delivery of the product
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Self-starter and thought leader: the ideal candidate will have the skills to take a product concept to completion and delivery, without external guidance
- Attention to detail, excellent user-focused approach
- Ability to create clean, innovative and elegant information architecture for complex web and mobile products
- Well-versed with contemporary design patterns across web, apps and mobile web
- Keeps up with advances in web technology and leverages that understanding while designing a product
- Strong design aesthetics and great communication skills, with an ability to rationalize and articulate your thought
- 3-5 years of experience as a User Experience Designer
- Demonstrable experience in working on web, mobile web and apps
- Graduate from National Institute of Design
- Past experience in working with an consumer internet company will be a plus.
Candidate must have designing diploma/ degree from NID(National Institute of Designing)/ IIT-Bombay/ HFI
Experience in working on either of E-Commerce, consumer web, web, mobile web, and apps products.