* Strong knowledge with responsive web design
* Strong knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular JS, Bootstrap, GWT, JQuery, JQuery UI, Node.js etc)
* Experience with Java MVC frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC), RESTful Services will be considered added advantage
* Exposure to cross browser scripting
* Should be able to work on Junit testing
* Understanding on UI design process and activities
* Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
* Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
* Understanding of database ( Oracle preferably ) with ability to write queries and stored procedures
* Familiarity with Unix shell scripting and VI editor
* Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
* Passion for research, ideation and exploration
* Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
-- The successful candidate will have a strong UI development background, creating rich solutions using technologies such as HTML5 and Flex along with good java and db experience.
-- The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
-- They would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, and design artifacts and of course real implementations.
-- They should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
-- They would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles, so experience of Agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.