1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
3) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
4) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
Production Norm setting by time study and rating assessment/
Method study/ Manpower requirement assessment and reduction plan/Automation/Ergonomics
Looking candidate for plant head:
1. Current plant turnover more than 750 Crs
2. U belongs to heavy Industry
3. Age up to 50 maximum
4. Minimum 5 Years experience as unit head.