Education / Qualifications:
* Qualified CA
* 10+ years of progressively responsible treasury experience
* Industry background - IT & ITES
1) Forecast cash flow positions, related fund inflows and available funds for investment/operations
2) Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
3) Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning.
4) Pulling of cash, hedging.
5) Fund deployment, (Short term & Long term)
6) Multi Location Cash Management Experience.
7) Knowledge of banking Environment in US is an added advantage.
8) Exposure in arranging credit Lines.
9) Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
10) Prepares and interprets financial reports.
11) Oversee account collections and credit extensions
12) Oversee the budgeting of costs and cost management done by the company
13) liaising with company bankers and senior managers