To Lead the Transport GPS Operations & Transport Compliance of all Wipro Sites in India. Responsible for meeting SLA's / Guidelines wrt GPS Operations, Cab & Driver Compliance as set by Wipro Limited and as per the law of land .
Minimum 7 to 8 years at Managerial level in managing transport operations, knowledge of GPS Operations and have to be well versed with Cab + Driver Compliance, safety measures currently being practiced by industry.
* Responsible for All India GPS Operations, Transport (Cab + Driver) Compliance & Other Safety Measures for Transport for all Wipro Sites in India.
* Responsible to drive the GPS Implementation Project for Pan India
* Responsible that Guidelines / SLA's set by Wipro & Govt. Authorities for GPS fitted cabs & cab transportation's are met.
* Responsible that GPS Operations in terms of Hardware + Software works smoothly...liaison with GPS Service Provider and relevant stake holders in Wipro (I.S. , IMG, RMAC etc)
* Responsible to release the Weekly Dashboards for GPS Operations.
* Responsible for the functioning of Vizag Command Centre & Location level
Cab & Driver Compliance:
* Responsible to ensure All locations met the Cab & Driver Compliance set by RMAC & as per law of land.
* Responsible to Release weekly dashboard on Compliance
* Responsible to Achieve the Safety Security Metric set at 99.99%
* Responsible to drive Gaps for Closures within stipulated time frame
* Work closely with RMAC & GSG to bring more synchronisation with in these 3 functions
* Responsible for the functioning of ESG Desk
* Responsible to Review / Measure the performance of ESG Desk and take actions required accordingly.
* Responsible to Release the Dashboard of ESG Desk on weekly basis
* To Ensure Employee escalations are addressed within stipulated time.
* Responsible to Chart out Action Plans on GAPS, Areas 0f improvement from Transport Safety Security perspective and drive closure / implementation of same,
* Responsible to bring Automation / enhance usage of automation from Safety Security aspect.
* Work closely with GSG on Optimization of Transport Security Guards.
* Responsible to Conducts Audits / Random Checks wrt Transport Safety Security Aspect
* Responsible for Transport Safety Index - Pan India.
Education & Experience:
* Graduation in any Stream.
* Preferable MBA / P.G Degree from a Reputed Institute.
* Certificate / Diploma in any line of Computers.
* Minimum 7-8 years at Managerial level in managing transport operations & Compliance.
Physical Requirements & Working Condition:
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, and to attend meetings at various sites within and away from the City;
*Creative and innovative techniques for performing assignments
* Computer applications related to the work;
* Standard office administrative practices and procedures.
* Knowledge on legal compliance/statutory wrt transport operations as per the law of land.
* Effective Time Management, Reviews, follow ups & Action Implementation accordingly.
* Good Communication (Verbal + Written) in English
* Safety & Security Management in Transport Operations
* Self-starter, planning
* Well versed with geography of base location.