Responsible for Business Excellence function in Company which would essentially be about driving and facilitating industry best practices in areas like Process management, Program office and Project management & Transition/Migration management.
The below key areas of responsibilities:
- Establish Business Process Management System (BPMS) for transitioned processes and the functions at Company.
- Implement a Program Office which would provide strong visibility to the India program to senior management in Head Office. This would include Project Status tracking across program for IT & Finance as well as other India centric enabling services like IT, HR, Administration & Facilities.
- Drive program through structured reviews and other governance forums by working closely with all stakeholder groups
- Drive transition and migration management best practices, rigor and process discipline across program
- Institute Six Sigma and LEAN in areas where opportunity exists
- Develop Dashboards and Steering Wheel- metrics management system
- Develop, train and up-skill other team members and create a culture of Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Collaborate between functions to drive process improvement, add value and drive - cost-out- in business
Skill and Competencies:
- Strong and proven track record of process improvement with skills in Six Sigma, LEAN and other IT Certifications standards
- Ability to drive change and continuous improvement; strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong IT skills
- Influencing skills and strong - result orientation-
- 10-15 years in Off-shoring Industry
- Retail industry experience would be preferred
- MBA or Masters in any Discipline
- BA/ BCOM/ Engineering