- Provision of inputs to the onshore . Assist deal teams in sales pitches.
- Client Liaison and management of client relationships in support of the above
- Provision of a smooth and successful transition from Client Onshore to the offshore Outsourced centers.
- Support identification and development of new business opportunities
- Ensure that the transition is completed within the allocated budgets.
- Provide timely, high quality responses to various Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Provide relevant costs for various proposals.
- Work with various functions of the BPO centre like Finance, HR, IT etc to ensure operational setup of the deal.
- Define and create common processes and procedures for Client Services processes relating to Sales, visits, costing and transition
- Develop HR Outsourcing specific capabilities - support the Business Lead for AHRS in supporting new opportunities, client visits, transition and interim operations
(List those processes that the Job will be directly involved with in performing the job
Eg: account payable, invoice processing, performance appraisal (if the job has a career counsellors role)
- Client and Internal Visits
- Supporting new opportunities
- Offshore feasibility assessments / business case developments
- Participating in solution planning
- Ensure completion of the center's supply agreement process
- Participate and own asset creation (e.g. transition checklists, estimating models etc.)