Responsible for an array of activities including initializing and planning projects, developing project cost structure, tracking and reporting project deliverable, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools and ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
The TM is responsible for:
- To handle end to end transition / ramp up of new and existing accounts and manages the project scope and schedule
- To formulate, design, construct proposal, cost case, present transition solution internally/externally, and construct transition implementation plan for new client proposals (RFP or RFI), in conjunction with the Global Solutions team
- To be the single point of contact with the client, the implementation team & senior management to provide 360 degrees view of transition management.
- To ensure all possible risks that can adversely impact project timelines are highlighted timely & mitigation plans are in place. Prepares internal risk management procedures, change management procedures, issue management procedures, problem management procedures and quality management procedures
- Lead and execute structured governance with key work streams involved in transition implementation
- Develops the over-all transition project plan and guides the Knowledge Transfer leads in creating the per process/ work stream project plan
- Follow transition toolkit & strive for continuous improvement in the toolkit documentation.