Job Role :
Lead role in execution of client portfolio, has specific revenue targets. Responsible for guiding, supervising, motivating and developing a team of 3-6 people.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
1. Develop client portfolio- Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm.
2. Proficient in Transfer Pricing legislation and should have technical knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
3. Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member's workload and mentoring and training staff.
Chartered Accountant / MBA
5- 10 years of post qualification experience. Relevant Transfer pricing and International Tax experience in a Big 4/medium sized professional services firm is preferred.
1. Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at within different service lines
2. Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build client confidence.
3. Manage timelines, resources, quality and delivery of projects
4. Independently build client relationships and win new assignments for the firm.
5. High technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
6. Expert knowledge of accounting standards Indian GAAP and International GAAP
7. Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulation of transfer pricing.
8. Interpretative and analytical skills are important.
9. Knowledge of global transfer pricing standards.
10. Knowledge of effective use of databases both Indian and international.
11. Knowledge of methodology adopted by organizations for global documentation purposes.
12. Should have relevant experience in handling transfer pricing assignments.
13. Should have relevant experience in handling litigation for transfer pricing cases before tax authorities at different levels