To enhance work effectiveness of associates by empowering and enabling them to communicate and network meaningfully.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Facilitates day to day classes to assist associates in gaining soft-skills needed to perform their role effectively.
- Conducts assessment for determining training needs and for aligning techniques and content.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Applies new techniques for engaging trainees in class through exercises and experiential Learning Methods.
- Maintains necessary documentation for client records and billing.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management time to time.
- Sound and effective facilitation/training skills with front line and mid-managerial level audiences
- Should be a good communicator with excellent people skills
- Strong command over English is desired, good command over other Indian languages will be an added asset
- Must be professional in approach and presentable to come across as an expert
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design, and evaluation methodologies
- Needs to be open to learning and delivering new and diverse workshops
- Ability to understand, learn and synthesize new concepts and theories into real time solutions
- Should be able to work independently and proactively collaborate with clients and colleagues to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate deliverables
- Min. 5 years of work experience with 2 years as a full time Communication and soft skills trainer
- Sound understanding of the IT/ITES training industry and key client expectations
- Multi Industry/Client training experience desirable.