Project/ Program Management non IT, Design
- Assisting with the commissioning of transport surveys including journey times and public transport
- Analysing traffic and transport data
- Assisting the development of traffic signal designs
- Preparing drawings in Autocad
- Assisting in the preparation of traffic assessment models
- Assisting in the preparation of tender documentation and proposals for future work
- Drawing conclusions from technical analysis and presenting these in reports or by way of presentations
- Attending meetings with stakeholders, operators and other consultants.
- Degree or equivalent in civil engineering
- Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Demonstrate an understanding and interest in the traffic sector
- Have a systematic logical approach to problem solving
- Good report writing, team working and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative, make decisions and work to tight deadlines to meet client needs
- Be able to liaise confidently with external clients and colleagues across Mott MacDonald.