Role and Responsibilities:
Trading Finance has 2 main divisions Securities Group and Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities (FICC), operating in all major trading locations.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the execution of key daily, weekly and monthly tasks such as preparation of daily P&Ls (facilitation and sales), daily capital requirement calculation, month end balance sheet substantiation.
You will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be involved in the execution of key daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- You will be expected to regularly face off against members of the Trading Desks to resolve issues, support junior staff and also maintain positive client relationships.
- You will also be expected to train and mentor new staff members.
- You will be expected to take initiatives in developing new products and maintain documentation of various processes and procedures up to date.
- You will be required to continually question and attempt to improve the control environment that the Business operates in other ad hoc requirements from the business
- Daily, weekly and monthly tasks the executive will be required to complete the following:
- Preparation of daily P&Ls (facilitation and sales) leading to review
- Daily Capital requirement calculation leading to review
- Month end balance sheet substantiation
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly management pack for Australian business.
- Preparation of Annual financial statements of entities for which the team is responsible.
Qualification : CA/ MBA
Travelling : Candidate need to open for travelling overseas
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Postgraduate/ professional accounting qualification, preferably CA or CPA.
- Minimum 2-4 years of post CA qualification experience or minimum 3.5-5 years of experience for non CAs (i.e. MBA's or equivalent)
- Background in product control or chartered environment with exposure to financial instruments is a must.
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients.