Our client, an MNC FMCG/Healthcare, is looking for the following:
Reports to: Business Controller
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure that commercial controls in the area of sales systems, trade and route to market Investments and processes are effective & efficient and assist management in maximising effectiveness of investments and / or expenditure in the above area.
- Annual Budget and Monthly forecasting of sales based on trends, activity calendar and also marketing expenditure for achieving the sales
- Delivery of relevant and timely adhoc financial information, trends etc. to Sales team and Management including developing and validating scorecards capturing key drivers.
- Support in P&L and working capital management along with the business controlling team
- Review and confirm pricing is accurate - trade margins, VAT, CST etc.
- Finance advisor and finance face in the Sales team
- Track business performance / profitability per channel and region and suggest optimisation.
- Monitor and control trade expenditure. Identify gaps between plan and actual performance and highlight variances to the management
- Review and assess trade activities or promotions to ensure maximisation of resources
- Review, analyse and authorize credit notes to distributors and streamline the process
- Simulate, analyse and challenge business decisions / actions in relation to sales and marketing
- Develop robust business case scenarios using a range of financial techniques and tools
- Lead the route to market project with sales to optimize Sales
- Implement internal controls in the area of sales and marketing
- Take lead in ensuring CODE behaviours are embraced and practiced within the team
Education Background :
- Chartered Accountant or MBA (from Tier 1 Institute)
Skills Needed (Technical) :
- Knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Highly proficient in excel and power point presentations
- Presentation skills to management clearly and concisely
Experience Needed (Professional) :
- Business oriented with strong numeric and analytical skills
- More than 7 to 8 years working experience in MNCs in the field of Finance/commercial finance
- Prior experience in operations (factory, procurement) P&L management is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Strong Team commitment. Leadership and coaching experience
- Proactive attitude - ability to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight datelines