1. Determine Business Requirements
Meet with users, team members and other Core Team Analysts to analyze and understand business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate
Document the requirements in a technical requirements document. Include input and output requirements, process maps and business benefits as appropriate.
Follow up on issues, engage with other BU and TEIS leaders
Understand the TMS/FAP processes
2. Configure TMS System, portals and related tools
Translate business requirements into TMS portal configuration with help from other team members and consultants.
Enter, test and migrate the required configuration to production.
Investigate and resolve test problems, coordinating the activities of others as required
Work close together with other analyst and global logistics team
3. Develop Web Portals, UNIX Scripts and Variants
Develop new TMS/FAP portals and maintain/adjust existing ones
Ensure Unix files and directories are used efficiently and securely.
4. Provide Local Implementation Team Training
Create and modify training material with the assistance of the team.
Deliver training to our end users and to others as required.
Competencies & Experience Required/Desired:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
2. Having strong technical background in SQL, Java ,Solaris/Unix, Oracle
3. Excellent oral and written communication.
4. Ability to multi-task and adhering to the established project timeframe.
5. Ability to contribute to the design and architecture of the proposed solution.
6. Prior experience with transportation and SAP WH processes is a plus.
7. University degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or any other university degree plus three years' work experience within an IS organization.
8. Minimum of 5 years of related work.
9. English as a first or second language, sufficient for telephone consulting, email, training, and documentation in English.
Willingness to work in the client location