The role will be responsible for:
- Responsible for project planning, organizing sub teams within billing organization.
- Partner with onshore/cross functional teams, ability to anticipate potential trouble-spots and financial impact of delays.
- Possess depth of experience in testing related technologies such as QTP, VB Script, Unix, Oracle, QC, test metrics and work with the cross functional teams in setting up and driving automation objectives.
- Proven skills in developing and measuring testing efficiency processes and takes accountability of results / decision making.
- Apply people management skills by setting up performance agreements review periodically and develop continuous feedback loop.
Desired Profile :
- BE/ME/MCA/MSc with minimum 10 years of experience, should have exposure managing a team of 15 members.
- Experience in managing DevOps applications.
- End to end knowledge of enterprise applications and/or Project Management Certifications.
- Manages one or more project teams for timely completion of most complex testing projects in enterprise billing applications.
- Has administrative and management responsibility of the team.
- Leads technical teams to test projects on enterprise billing and makes decision that impact projects and staff members.
- Involve in release management activities including capacity planning, packaging & close.
- Responsible for setting up performance objectives, development plan and performance monitoring/evaluation of resources.
- Applies expert knowledge in testing Enterprise Billing applications and assignments.
- Interacts with onshore peers to discuss existing programs and upcoming programs based on capacity.
- Coordinates assignments with other managers and develop project plans.
- Manages one or more application/ project end-to-end.
- Tracks/ monitors and delivers projects within cost etc.