1. Applicant should have good experience in mobile application testing (Unit Testing or System Testing)
2. Applicant should have good knowledge in Android and/or iOS and should have created some Android or iOS utilities. Mobile application development experience in one of the platforms would be beneficial
3. Hands-on experience to any of the programming languages Java, C#
4. Good exposure to scripting tools like Shell, Perl or Python
5. Applicant should have good experience with various mobile test automation tools like Robotium, iOS driver, Selendroid, Appium, Calabash etc.
6. Applicant should be able to quickly learn new technology concepts and able to contribute in developing mobility testing solutions
7. Applicant should be conversant with latest trends and technology related to mobilit