Job Description for Offshore :
- QA resource with at least 2-3 years- experience in Automation testing project
- Expertise in QTP/Selenium tool and framework
- Should be able to code independently
- Agile experience would be added advantage
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium
- Good understanding of automation framework
- Any scripting experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills to deal with client on daily basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be capable of working independently.
- Must have prior onshore/offshore working experience.
- Self-motivated and capable of driving solutions independently.
- Min 2 years- Experience in Selenium
- Experience in QTP is desirable.
- Exposure/Experience to Manual/Functional testing.
- Test Case writing and Execution.
- Ability to analyze requirements and convert them in to Test Scenarios
- Exposure/Experience to ALM/QC.
- Defect Tracking and Management.
- Contributes to the QA of an entire software application program or a major project involving a large development and QA team.
- Technical expertise is utilized in areas such as quality assurance methodologies, techniques, metrics and state of the art tools.
- Provides highly technical quality assurance methodology advice for medium level accounts and medium complex systems.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on less complex applications and/or issues.
- Assist in Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Creates new development procedures.
- Assist in creating new processes to drive desired results.
- Collaborates with and understands business goals.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on technical matters.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
- Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
- Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications programming.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period