- Need to have 3+ years of experience in ETL testing.
- Must have knowledge in SQL (Oracle or Teradata) - in terms of writing queries
- Good knowledge in analyzing requirement and writing test plans.
- Defect tracking and coordinating with Development team.
- Coordinating with Test lead during reviews and requirement walkthroughs.
- Need to have exposure working with industry standard ETL tools like Informatica, Ab Initio
- Need to have DW and UNIX knowledge
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Understand client requirements, writing test plans, executing test cases, working in Teradata experience
Work with testing manager for monitoring of deliverables
Guiding junior team members
Job Level Specific Duties:
- Applies advanced knowledge of QA principles, methodologies, and techniques to test and assure the quality of complex software.
- Leads sophisticated defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
- Designs the overall project test plan and master test schedule for simple level projects.
- Performs in a lead capacity role within the team in making decisions for the quality assurance of the project / application.
- Recommends quality improvement initiatives for future application / project releases.
- Regularly coaches and mentors less experienced team members.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software quality assurance methodology.
- Advanced proficiency with requirements gathering tools.
- Advanced knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period