Test Automation Engineer :
- At least 1 year of experience in Test Automation using QTP and Selenium
- Proficient in Test Automation design, Test Scripting using linear scripting
- Proficient in Test Scripting using Open2Test Approach
- Ability to modify the Test Automation Framework based on need.
We are looking for a resource with VSTS skills and API/Integration testing using C#/c#.Net. Some web/Web UI testing would also be an advantage
Job Level Specific Duties :
- Applies strong knowledge of QA principles, methodologies, and techniques to test and ensure the quality of the software.
- Takes the lead on difficult defect detection, problem solving and troubleshooting with complex software.
- Detects problems where standard practice and / or software has failed to meet customer requirements.
- Works with application development team and customer to ensure that all customer requirements / problems are met and resolved.
- Addresses escalated technical defects identified by less experienced team members.
- Provides support in areas such as feasibility studies and design review.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance methodology.
- Strong proficiency with requirements gathering tools.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and concepts.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period