In this role the candidate will be a key contributor on a multi-functional team of Test and Integration Engineers, responsible for testing LTE, 3G and other Radio Access network Technologies, validating various protocols over all the interfaces, Creating Test Requirements, Test plans, detailed test procedures, performing test activities and troubleshooting SW/HW issues as well the customer's issues.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on system integration and testing experience.
- Expert knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in any one of LTE, WiMAX, WCDMA and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expertise in translating standards, feature documents and customer requirements into system level, subsystem level and feature level test plans and test cases.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in CS/EE; or equivalent training, education and experience.