The Software Tester will be part of Williams Lea India Technology Services Group and will work for TSO Project. The tester will be part of Engineering Department and will work closely with Project Managers to:
Define / Redesign and establish test strategy and plan.
Take ownership and responsibility for the Test Scenario & Test Case creation, execution and maintenance).
Consult & Implement the Best practices in QA.
The primary responsibilities of the role are:
1. Manual testing for a Web based application.
2. Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements are mapped to ensure all the business requirements are being tested.
3. Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for testability and the test cases.
4. Proactive and be able to work independently and within a team
5. Communicate the execution progress and escalate issues to project managers in a timely manner.
6. Participate in stand up calls with onsite stakeholder.
7. Support the QA team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation etc.,
8. Ability to drive collaboration within project Teams
3-5 Years of experience in creating and executing the test cases for Web based application.
Experience in identifying & prioritizing the test scenarios and test cases.
Experience in test estimation with complexity analysis.
Experience in logging and tracking the bugs.
Experience in Bug tracking tools like JIRA & Bugzilla etc.
Experience in preparation of Test Report & Metrics.
Work closely with internal teams to ensure that issues brought to resolve at the earliest.
Take ownership of preparing test case suites for smoke and regression testing
In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and processes used during all testing phases