Experience : 1 - 4 years
Qualification : Any graduation
NOTE : CANDIDATES FROM CHENNAI ONLY NEED TO APPLY
Candidate Background and experience:
Purpose of Position
* To prepare Automated test scripts/ test data and carry out test script debugging & execution.
* Update / Maintain test automation framework.
* Responsibilities / Job Function
* Understand the functionality of the application and scope of work.
* Write code using the automation tool scripting language and take into consideration design
* patterns, modularization, and user libraries for code reuse
* Analyze the script after execution and update the same as required.
* Perform impact analysis for the failed scripts.
* Will be involved in estimation of testing tasks for small to medium complexity projects with
* minimal guidance from the project lead
* Guide teams to create complex integration and end to end scenarios with test data variations
* Maintain Test Execution logs.
* Create and maintain repository of automated test scripts, test suites.
* Defect reporting and tracking.
* Maintain data pool for automated tests.
* Assist Test Lead in preparing all status reports
* Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided.
* Education & Certification Engineering Graduates or Post Graduates in Computer Sciences with sound computer knowledge.