Testing & QA
- Testing/QA of Embedded Software and Libraries
- Write comprehensive test cases in C and test the software thoroughly to ensure defect free implementation with emphasis on feature completeness, performance, robustness, security
- Perform white box testing including participation in design and code reviews, design of test cases based on the code.
- Ensure timely and effective documentation as per the defined standards
- Regularly monitor the progress of the module(s) involving review of all deliverables, slippages, defects etc and take corrective measures, if required
- Foresee issues/risks and take corrective actions
- Keep abreast with latest technologies and bring about regular self up-gradation.
- Experience of creating Test Frameworks
- Experience of writing Test Programs in C for testing Embedded Software
- Hands on experience of testing
- Very good debugging skills to assist in solving complex problems
- Experience in performance testing for Wlan, BT, Wi-fi.
- Knowledge of using sniffers such as airopeek, wireshark etc
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a continuous desire to look for avenues for innovation
- Good team player and always willing to help others and proactively seek help when needed
- Good knowledge of agile practices
- Hands on experience of automation
- Knowledge or hands on experience of banking software and payments domain
- Good knowledge of defect lifecycle
- Firm believer in execution excellence with a passion to build top notch technology products.