Qualification: Regular MBA (From a premium institute)
Within delegated responsibility and authority of Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager ( big territory)---India, responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and evaluating all field sales activities within an assigned area in order to promote and service Organization's plumbing products through distributors, builders,plumbers,contractors,developers,designers,specifiers,key construction companies, architects, and other users in accordance with established company policies, planned sales volume, profitability, strategic planning, financial planning and after sales service goals.
* Establish and maintain regular contact with distributors in assigned area to introduce and promote the sale of Organization's plumbing products in accordance with company, branch, marketing goals and policies.
* Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales; provide training and assist in resolving specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issue.
* Establish and maintain regular contact with plumbing contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using plumbing products for their customers and to motivate them toward specifying plumbing products from Organization corporate product portfolio.
* Analyze and evaluate assigned area regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and distributor performance, recommend changes in sales programs and distributorships to make area operation more effective in meeting sales volume quotas.
* Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions. Review and discuss sales quotas with Regional Sales Manager.
* Coordinate and implement presentations to major specifies, mechanical contractors, designers, builders, developers, prospective retailers and the lodging industry to introduce new products, assist in selecting product, writing proposals, specifications and obtaining approval of Organization's products.
* Identify and recommend appropriate promotional and support material required to enhance the image of organization within the project market and new residential market.
* Conduct distributor warehouse and on-site consumer inspections as required, serve distributor and customer complaints regarding product quality, installation or performance.
* Attend and participate in Company sales meeting and trade or industry meetings, shows and conventions to increase knowledge of Organization's plumbing products, improve selling techniques and cultivate good working relationships with distributors and product users.
* Prepare various correspondence, reports and forms relabeled to daily activities, expenses, claims, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
University/college graduated in marketing or business administration preferred.
At least four to five years sales experience in plumbing products.
Knowledge / Skill required
Strong communication skill
Strong interpersonal relationship
Strong Presentation skill
Mature, self driven and result oriented.
Must be willing to travel regularly throughout the assigned region.
Must be bi-lingual in both English and Hindi/Local languages.
Fluency in regional dialects would be an added advantage
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
* Reports to: Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager
Frequent contacts with:
* Other Sales Executives
* Marketing personnel
* Customer Service Centre personnel on orders and shipments
External Business Relationships:
* Has frequent contact with distributors, plumbing contractors, general contractors, builders, architects and interior designers and key endoser.