We are looking for a Territory Manager for a leading MNC:
- Desired candidate would be responsible for business growth in the given territory
- Generating quotes, planning meetings with clients in the assigned territory.
- Qualifying leads, generating prospects, maintaining good sales funnel, sales reports & accurate forecast.
- Sales negotiation, deal closure at the customer, meeting the key opinion leaders, decision makers, department head,
- Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge and competition models.
- Achieving yearly as well as quarterly targets.
- Maintaining a satisfactory and good after sales relationship with new clients as well as with the old clients/users.
- Penetrating in market with good territory coverage.
- Should be able to arrange/ conduct a CME/educational activity.
Essential Requirements / Qualifications:
- Person should have minimum 5 years of experience in sales of medical equipment
- Person should not be more than 35 years of age
- Should have degree or diploma in Biomedical engineering/ electronic engineering.
- Should have worked in critical care field meeting Anesthetist, Intensivist, Emergency Medicine Physicians (knowledge of ultrasound could be of added advantage)
- Should be ready to travel
- Should be able to handle channel partners /distributors
- The position ( Territory Manager) will be based out of Mumbai/Chennai
- Should have good presentation skills - ability to present ideas to the end customers.