- At-least 4 to 6 years of Healthcare experience.
- Experience in Medical Devices MNC or Pharma MNC will be preferred.
- Distribution Management experience.
B.Sc or BE with PG or MBA preferred.
Responsibility Main Purpose:
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting Spinal & Biologic products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
- To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
- To ensure that the company's agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota and increases total company market share in assigned territory.
- Partner with the application specialist when and where applicable.
- Responsible for being a spinal & biologics "expert" in the market place.
- Aggressively solicits orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned.
- Aggressively seeks new customers and formulates and follow plans for such action as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with Medtronic policy and to advise Regional Sales Manager and - Medtronic promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
- Comply with all Medtronic policies.
- Stay attentive to competitor's product and merchandizing practices and to keep the Regional Sales Manager and Our Client informed concerning them.
- Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities
- Represent company at industry conferences and maximize potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads, and pursue opportunities to promote the company's product range
- Follow the principles and adhere to the SFE practices.
- Maintains Consignments and Loaner inventory in line with company guidelines..
- Prepares and submits call reports as required by Regional Sales Manager.
- Recommends the additions of new products and the modification or deletions of present products to the line as appropriate.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
- Cooperates with all personnel on the execution of Company programs.
- Creates and implements an annual business plan with quarterly updates.
- Provides service to customers per their individual needs.
- Submits reports and provides information as directed.
- Adheres to company policies and conducts all business in an ethical manner.
- Manages business with Medtronic profitability in mind.