Education: Civil Degree, BE (Civil), bachelor of Arch
Experience: More than 5 years
* Study of drawings, viz a viz to BOQ.
* Interaction with the Clients / PMC / Architects with regard to the BOQ generated, issued for Tender, to arrive at a cost of the project based on the clarifications received during the course of the meetings(Pre-Bid & Post Bid Tendering Phase).
* Interaction with the Clients / PMC / Architects with regard to technical value added considerations like SEZ, 100% EOU, EPCG Benefits and proper selection of the proposed raw materials proposed for the particular project to be taken to cut down the cost & the time line of the project.
* Collecting the Technical as well as commercial cost implication of the newly launched products related to Interior industry.
* Estimation of Quantities & the Items, along with list of items operable and applicable as per drawings & the theme/ schematic drawings.
* Generation of the cash flow statement, based on the details of the project.
* Generation of the Man power flow, indicative charts as per project specific.
* Generation, Evaluation, verification of the Non Tendered Items / Variation Items as per the BOQ and the Drawings issued with respect the tender documents issued during the course of tender.
* Study of the Tender documents, along with scrutiny of the Technical documents to be submitted along with the Tender.
* Preparation, Evaluation of Schedules, Long lead items & Delivery Tracker, Survey reports for the projects.
* Evaluation of Shop Drawings with reference to the Technical Design & application as per industrial standards.
* Management of Site Execution, In-proper co-ordination with Clients, Architects PMC, & Manpower provided for Execution.
* Preparation & evaluation of Cost Analysis Civil (Interior scope) & Interior works / budgetary works as well as for items which may arise in the form of Extra additional / variation works.
* Evaluation of MEP Services BOQ, basic pre-requisites for Generation of the Cost proposal for the budgetary purposes.
* Collecting the Tenders for the MEP services, evaluation of the same, generation of comparisons, reports, feasibility report on the contractor & work ability of the contractor based on the project scope.
* Generation of the Purchase Order/ Work Orders to the subcontractors along with all the required Fiscal aspects, Terms & conditions as applicable for the project.
* Preparations, Submissions, evaluation and Certification of RA-Bills as per site condition, based on the GFC drawings issued.
* Verification, Certification & submission of As Built drawings, handing over documents, inventory list, Green Building Certificates & DO's & DON'T's list, Test Reports along with Certificates and as per necessity/ norms as per the general norms of the industry.