IT/ Technology - Software/ Services, IT/ Technology - Education
- Effectively research, analyse and write technical contents for Information Security domains in a variety of formats like e Learning courses, instructor presentations, user guides, etc.
- Create and modify technical documentation for a variety of technical products, as part of a team
- Work with the doc team, and in collaboration with a globally distributed development team
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of professional documentation, templates and style guides as per standards
- Perform self reviews
- Excellent writing, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS-Office applications, HTML, XML , other authoring tools
- Knowledge of documentation process and life cycle
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the software and technical publications teams
- Passion for excellence and quality
- Professional experience of 2-3 years in technical writing for technical products, preferably in Information Security
- Engineering degree or an equivalent technical qualification would be preferred.