We are looking to augment the technology team that provides research and development
Support in guiding the organization's solution offerings for the future.
- Specifically, you have a demonstrable passion in building UIs that gets the attention
- in the first look; and has the functional user experience that makes the user use your
- UI as an extension of regular habit
- You should be able to come up with crisp, useful and actionable text for labels and messages you use in your design.
- An eye for choosing appropriate color palettes, fonts and icon set is a plus.
- You must be able to develop robust applications in at least one mobile platform - iOS, Windows Phone 8+. Android experience is good, but not mandatory.
- You must possess experience in how to consume HTTP and REST end points; with working knowledge on how to handle timeouts, errors from the end point gracefully.
- You must know the fundamentals of asynchronous communication and event driven programming very well.
- Good idea and knowledge of tools, software development best practices and ability to design and implement test cases for your own code is expected.
- Good understanding of HTML5/JS Frameworks is a major plus.
We are not looking for specialists to work on one platform. You ought to be a generalist who
can learn and experiment with different technologies, riding on core strength of fundamental
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study and design workflows for a problem Outcome is mockups.
- Experiment and prototype design into prototypes. Outcome is demo-able applications.
- Work on long term ideas to ensure Engineering team has a technology roadmap for regular product offered by Company
- Work with pre-sales and product management to finalize design.
- Speed in turning out outcomes is of paramount importance. Your efficiency should be a matter of pride for you
Location is in Bangalore
Lots of energy and enthusiasm
5+ years relevant experience; but if you can demonstrate your match to the requirements above, this is not a hard requirement.
You will be reporting to Chief Architect