We are looking for candidates who has experience in Windows Application Hosting (exchange, SharePoint,IIS)
- The skill is Windows Application Engineers who have helped with installing applications, providing permissions, installing upgrades or patches to a server software application.
- The individual will need 3-5 years of experience for VMware, Windows Server OS (2003, 2008, 2012years).Should have managed 200 enterprise server applications.
- Should have worked on VMware server environment, migration, Implementation.
- Experience in building/implementing/supporting Windows Server Applications
- Must have knowledge of how IIS relates to the application (applications that are hosted on IIS server may consist of Exchange, SharePoint, etc. just need to understand how they relate)
- Scripting knowledge (Ideally person would have some PowerShell scripting experience but this can be picked up if they have some basic scripting knowledge.)
- Experience on Windows server 2003,2008 and 2012.
- Need Sound knowlegde on application configuration and maintenance.
- Worked on troubleshooting of Windows server and windows application.
- Worked on Performance issue on server like Space.Memory etc.
- Worked on Upgrardation of servers and Patching.
- Worked on Windows application supports.
- Microsoft server applications/SQL Database
- Performance and/or tuning
- Applying patches
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period