- Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with online tools/products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of coding languages and scripting
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to translate the solution to the user in simple, crisp and professional emails.
- Should be able to respond to queries and issues over the weekend
- BE/B.Tech degree required
- Prior experience in a product support environment will be an added bonus.
If you- re looking for a career defining opportunity with one of the fastest growing start-ups in the country, then look no further. Apply now to be part of our success story!!!
For a detailed job description, see below:
- Interact with users/customers and respond to their tickets/queries related to the use of our platform
- Use a customer support software to resolve tickets raised by the users
- Provide call support to customers where a quick response to user queries is required
- Help customers/users with the use of the product over email or call
- Use a Bug tracking system to report bugs to the developer tea
- Articulate the feedback received from users/customers to the team