This is a senior development leadrole in a fast paced technology delivery organization supporting regulatory compliance. This position is part of AML Global Cards Optimization Technology team and will work closely with AML solution development teams, project managers, architecture teams and other stakeholders. The individual should also be able manage a small team of resources and be responsible for technical design, hands-on development and guiding the team of resources on development activities.
The responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Contribute to full development life cycle, including: requirements analysis, functional design, technical design, programming, testing, documentation, implementation, and on-going technical support
- Analyze specifications and perform program/database design activities
- Analyze and translate business needs into effective technical solutions and documents
- At least 8 years of Application development experience through full lifecycle
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle management experience.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, no-SQL.
- Should have AML (Anti Money Laundering) experience
- Should be from Captive BFSI Companies.
- Hands-on experience Oracle database and Big Data experience using HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Pig and Sqoop.
- Cloudera certification required.
- Experience working with teams spread across many countries and time zones.
- Hands-on Experience with Excel and other MS office Products.
- Good team player interested in sharing knowledge and cross-training other team members and shows interest in learning new technologies and products.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision
- Strong communications skills.
- Bachelor's in computer science, information technology or related field.