- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with a strong record of working with customer to troubleshoot and resolve Customer Issues.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor and Maintain Parallel Wireless Products and Solutions remotely at Customer Networks.
- Troubleshoot, Identify and resolve Customer issues for Parallel Wireless Products and solutions.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Analyze system logs, KPIs, Stats, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Key contributor to developing product requirements
- Minimum 5 years- of hands-on Technical Support Engineering experience in wireless industry.
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Expert knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Experience in Troubleshooting RF Issues is a major plus.
- Experience in any one of the LTE, WiMAX, CDMA and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Strong Unix/Linux Systems Knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in wireless operator methods and practices.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Established track record as a problem solver and effective team player
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Good understanding of 3GPP standards
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
- Bachelor's (B.E/B.Tech) or Master's degree (M.E. or M.Tech.) in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience