1. Install, configure and support WebSphere Application Server.
2. Manage EAR files in WebSphere - Installation, deletion and configuration and perform WebSphere admin & maintenance activities.
3. Building and managing of production and non-production environments in various phases of Web Application infrastructure.
4. Provide support for production and non-production web environments, including Apache, IIS, IBM WebSphere and Java-based web systems.
5. Responsible for design and implementing advanced Web application solutions on different platforms like Windows, AIX/UNIX and LINUX.
7. Determine upgrade impacts; ensure optimized performance and effectiveness of the infrastructure.
8. Perform analysis of incidents and record the details
9. Liaise with Infra structure teams for system and operational activities, to provide them with the required information and support related to core & transversal systems
10. Maintain application infrastructure for web applications and provide technical assistance to IT teams
11. Review and maintain the production batch process schedules & charts, incident review and advise Operation team for improvements where possible
12. Liaise with System Management Team for system and operational activities, to provide them with the required information and support
13. Ensure user queries and problems are followed up and resolved promptly.
14. Liaise with Head-Office and senior management.
1. Knowledge of WAS 6.1 Administration, IBM WebSphere & Web Application Infrastructure .-
- Exposure on UNIX/AIX, LINUX, Windows platforms is required-
- Basic understanding of Database-