1. Excellent Communication skills with at least 6+ years of Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle AIA experience
2. At least 4 integration projects using Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle AIA implementation experience as a Technical Senior Consultant, leading a team of at least 3-4 resources.
3. Translates functional requirements and specifications into ""custom development"" solutions. Integrates and maintains the created solutions.
4. Well versed with Preparing Technical Specifications, Unit Test Scripts & Installation
5. Well versed with prevailing Oracle SOA or AIA Standards and Guidelines and having worked on more than 2 adapters, viz, File & DB especially.
6. Well versed with any of the languages, viz, BPEL 1.0, BPEL2.0, XSLT, XSD, XML, Java, PL SQL with knowledge of Oracle Ebiz preferred.
7. Should have a sound design knowledge w.r.to Integration Patterns, SOA & WebService Fundamentals.
8. Should have interacted with the Front Office / Client during the SDLC.
9. Interface with environment implementation teams to deploy code for Oracle SOA Suite & WebLogic applications using Ant Scripts
10. Implement workflows using human task (HT) and BPEL APIs
11. Participate in integration testing of the functional areas