* Detailed Description of the Job Profile
1. Software professionals with 6 to 8 years of total experience in Software Validation and Verification out of which minimum 3 years working experience should be on NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand.
2. The candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Test Automation Frameworks to test application software associated with Avionics LRU Testing using NI based SW/HW platforms (Labview, TestStand and PXI based systems).
Like developing software application which can control and interface with following hardware components and devices:
- NI's PXI based cards like RF VSG cards
-Serial interfaces like RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, ARINC-429,
3.The candidate will be instrumental in building out the Automated Software Test Process.
* Technical Skill [Required]
The engineer should have following technical skills:
*Building and maintaining Test Automation Environment and Frameworks
*Building Test Sequences and Test Process
*Migration of Manual TestCase and Process to Automated Test
*Implement automated tests on PXI based tester platform.
*Investigate, develop, and maintain the overall automated testing infrastructure
*Analyze failed tests and manage defects using the Problem Reporting Tools.
*Develop and execute test automation through LabView, TestSTand, Python based software test tools/script.
*Experience in automation Python scripting
*Experience in Verification Life Cycle as per DO-178B/C
*Black-Box and White-Box Testing
*Industry experience in aviation protocol such as ARINC 429
*Familiarity with RF Signals based LRU Testing
*Familiarity with Agile Methodology