What You Will Do:
1) Lead the development team and be accountable for delivery of world class product.
2) Mentor development team and ensure all team members have a clear career path.
3) Ensure team members adopt, embrace and enhance software development processes and best practices to achieve efficient and predictable delivery of features.
4) Translate the needs of the product and customers to ensure they are aligned with team priorities
5) Play a key role in architectural and strategic product decisions
6) Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Owners, QA and others to maintain high levels of visibility and efficiency, collaborate on and influence new products
7) Track developer & team productivity metrics & help the team improve performance, and enable developers to grow
8) Be an evangelist for technology & represent Practo in external forums.
What We Are Looking For:
1) 6+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and launching software products on web or mobile.
2) 2+ years of experience managing successful engineering teams including delivery, process and performance management.
3) Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments.
4) Strong command of object oriented principles/programming and experience with building Rest services.
5) Agile management experience, primarily Scrum.
6) B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.