Job Title : Technical Lead
Department : Technology
Reports to : Project Manager
Experience : Overall 6+ years in Java and J2ee Technologies
Salary : Best in the industry
Education : B. Tech/B.E./M. Tech/M.E./MSc/MCA in Computer Science
Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
* Experience leading a team and collaborating with developers and analysts
* Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent comprehension of requirements and translation into design
* Excellent organizational and coordination skills
* Excellent incident identification and problem solving skills
* Being passionate about choices of technologies, quality of work and robustness of implementations
* Being proactive, willing to "go beyond" and striving for excellence
* Thorough understanding of the object-oriented paradigm and object-oriented design best practices and principles
* Must have strong expertise with Java/J2EE Design & Development experience.
* Well-developed programming and testing skills in Java/J2EE environments
* Minimum 5 years work experience on medium to large scale software development projects using Java
* Minimum 4 years work experience in developing enterprise scale web applications using Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
* Minimum 3 years work experience using Web Services frameworks such as CXF or Spring WS.
* Knowledge of other web frameworks and/or programming languages is an asset but not a requisite
* Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones
* Coordinate and lead design initiatives and reviews with Java Developers
* Meet with project sponsors to review design options and high-level estimates
* Translate selected designs into detailed tasks, dependencies, and estimates
* Ensure that Java Developers understand the scope and approach of their tasks
* Coordinate and lead code (and unit test) reviews for Java Developers
* Provide technical leadership and mentoring to support Java Developers
* Monitor, encourage, and enhance best practices in development and methodology
* Assume hands-on ownership for the most pressing technical risks and issues
* A candidate with B.Tech/BE/MCA/MSC/M.Tech from a reputed University.
* Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written & verbal).
* Expert problem solving skills and multi-tasking effectively.
* Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism.