Technical Skill set:
* A solid understanding of the SharePoint Object Model.
* Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS).
* In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Business Intelligence.
* Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization).
* Work with Infrastructure/Engineering groups on projects requiring Web based technologies to ensure proper security and installation guidelines are followed.
* Experience with deployment of custom web parts, templates, custom list types and objects, solution packages and features, SharePoint Designer.
* Experience in creating .Net C# custom controls, user controls and deploying them to SharePoint.
* Solid understanding of SharePoint Administration (includes server installation, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning and deployment).
* Solid understanding of 3-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design.
* Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
* Attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability (system & components)
* Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008, Reporting Services, and tools like Management Studio, SSIS, & Report Builder is preferred.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Minimum BS in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent. Masters preferred.
* 4-7 years of professional development experience using .NET technologies with C# and ASP.NET
* 4 years of professional experience developing applications for SharePoint 2010/13 including Windows Workflow Foundation, InfoPath forms services and Excel services
* Microsoft Certified Professionals preferred.