1. Candidate must have 5to 8 years of total experience.
2. Maintain the Hyperion Essbase (ASO & BSO) Planning Applications on a daily basis, Production and Test environments are current.
3. Migrate and backup ap plications regularly.
4. Supports month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities within the Hyperion environment.
5. Deployment activities across multiple Supported System environments.
6. Evolve the methods and processes of the Oracle EPM support team.
7. Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced work environment.
8. Ensure that the application performs within operational bounds on a consistent basis.
9. Monitor and schedule source data loads.
10. Manage new user setup and security.
11. Perform systems migrations, upgrades, and patching on a scheduled basis.
12. Assure that user manuals, system design documents, and program documentation are kept current.
13. Consistently refine support procedures to improve support response times.
14. Strong working knowledge of Linux Server.