What You Will Do:
- Lead the development team and be accountable for delivery of world class product.
- Mentor development team and ensure all team members have a clear career path.
- Ensure team members adopt, embrace and enhance software development processes and best practices to achieve efficient and predictable delivery of features.
- Translate the needs of the product and customers to ensure they are aligned with team priorities
- Play a key role in architectural and strategic product decisions
- Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Owners, QA and others to maintain high levels of visibility and efficiency, collaborate on and influence new products
- Track developer & team productivity metrics & help the team improve performance, and enable developers to grow
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums.
What We Are Looking For:
- 6+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and launching software products on web or mobile.
- 2+ years of experience managing successful engineering teams including delivery, process and performance management.
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- Strong command of object oriented principles/programming and experience with building Rest services.
- Agile management experience, primarily Scrum.
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.