Division: Process Automation
- Tasks You as a Technical Lead will lead a product development that involves technical interaction with mechanical, electronics, software teams.
- Coordinate the activities of others (internal staff, client staff, subcontractors, associates and staff from collaborating and/or competing suppliers) and manage stakeholder expectations and requirements.
- Ensure that the aspects of the architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organization and requirements are driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively.
- Present the strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach. Assess requirements and present System Engineering based recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the company and wider best practice.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools.
- Advise and assist Measurement Products Team, and external architecture consultants in any architecture disciplines.
- Your bachelors degree or masters degree in engineering with overall 12 to 15 years of experience in programming / development in Microsoft Technologies (.NET, C++), HTML5..
- Experience in technical coordination with teams such as software, electronics and mechanical.
- Ability to develop architectural views for an automation product in accordance with the common architecture frameworks.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling.
- Experience with architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components, and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
- Strong hands on with UML specifications with usage of tools like Enterprise Architect / Rational Rose.
- Must be proficient acting in and leading integrated process teams, cross culture teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements.
- Have broad and diverse background in such areas as: business analysis, applications/systems engineering, and security considerations for a product.