We're looking for talented people to join our core team in embedded systems as engineers!
We have inspiring people and a stimulating work environment coupled where with competitive compensation. We think this could be a unique opportunity for someone with experience or strong foundation in embedded systems and motivated to work on something a little different.
If you don't see a position matching your skills or interests, you're still welcome to send us a message (along with your resume) explaining why you're interested in being part of our team.
JobTitile: Lead engineer-embedded systems
Total Experience: 6-9yrs
No.of positions: 3
CTC : Open to market
About the Role:
Seeking a creative individual who is familiar with development of embedded software for feedback control applications and can carry them from high-level conceptual design to code development, implementation and testing. The position includes both systems architecture and hands-on code design and development. The ability to understand concurrency, real-time deadlines, mutual exclusion, race conditions, and synchronization issues in complex software systems is extremely important.
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
* You will implement software using the C programming language using an embedded real-time operating system.
The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills and software discipline as well as a preference to be close to the hardware. The individual should have an aspiration to learn and be willing to work closely with engineers from various disciplines (mechanical, electronics, prototyping) in a fast-moving, challenging, development environment.
Key Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years of real time embedded software development experience
* Good knowledge of digital communications for embedded systems: Ethernet, CAN, SPI, USB, I2C, RS-232
* Strong programming skills in C/C+ for embedded processors in Linux environments
* Should have good software engineering discipline
* Experience with servo systems and sensors
* Hands-on skill with multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and data acquisition systems
* Knowledge of brush less DC motors and motor drive techniques very desirable
* Assembly level programming (with micro-controller experience) is a plus
* Matlab & Simulink programming skill is a plus
MTech/MS in the field(s) of Electronics and Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent discipline.