The National Sales Head will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new strategic alliances and managing existing ones. The position will report directly to the COO & Executive-Director and will work in a collaborative environment with our sales team to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits. The individual will increase the companys market share by building strategic relationships in a highly-segmented marketplace comprised of channel partners, ISVs and other avenues which can directly and indirectly promote sales. The National Sales Head will be responsible for a geographic territory, vertical market, or named account list. This person will manage relationships with other staff functions to ensure appropriate resources are available and focused to support selling objectives.
The ideal National Sales Head must be a dynamic, high-energy individual with proven organization and time management skills. They will exhibit exceptional communication skills and have the ability to ensure that key stakeholders within the company receive all relevant sales, customer, and product information during the product development and sales process. This person will be professional and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed company annual sales goals and to manage multiple priorities and work on various projects with different teams simultaneously with variable and flexible schedules. This person will have a proven track record of successfully landing large strategic accounts and sustaining the business over several years.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
2. Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
3. Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
4. Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
5. Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
6. Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
7. Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
8. Assist sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
9. Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
10. Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
11. Assist with responses to requests for proposals, direct prospective client tours, prepare pricing, and create sales presentations.
12. Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
13. Apply research insights and to provide compelling advertising solutions based on the company's business strengths.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree / Master Degree
2. 13-16 years of marketing and sales experience with ERP products
3. Demonstrated sales experience in a Construction & Real estate environment
4. Oral and written communication skills
5. Consultative selling skills
6. Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
7. High level of financial and business acumen
8. Staff consulting and relationship building skills
9. Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
10. Executive presence to influence senior decision-makers
11. Knowledge of Promotion activities and advertising campaigns.