- Ownership of Common Framework and Technical Architecture of NITL Suite of Products
- Evangelists for NITL Product technology and solutions; reviews and supports sales-led activities
- Define and execute Non Functional Product Roadmap (Performance, Scalability, Deployment, Backup Recovery, DR, etc)
- Scans the external environment for Technology advances to enhance Product UVP
- Responsible for compliance to Architecture principles, adherence of technical governance
- Guardian of Technical standards & guidelines
- Validates technical implementation of E2E Business Functionality
- Validates adherence to core concepts
- Solution and Technical Architecture artefacts
- Analysis of External Environment trends
- Data model evolution for the common data model/ database
- Technical POCs/Pilots required part of Presales / PMG, Roadmap or solution-ing
1) PFD Team
2) Development Team
3) Implementation Team
- Technical Analysts, Specialists & Architects
- Customer Advocate Team
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Visionary Skills to create and articulate architectural and technical visions for the product.
- Conceptualization Skills to create product architecture, and evaluate and foresee the applicability of diverse architectural designs relative to the product.
- Technology Skills to understand in depth, analyse and select current and emerging technologies that are pertinent to the product and company.
- Business skills to comprehend the business context and market problem that drive the building of a product.
- Leadership Skills to rally and gain backing from internal stakeholders in order to build organizational support for the proposed architecture.
- Mentoring Skills to counsel teams and individuals to wholly understand and effectively implement the proposed architecture.
- Product Development work experience
- Experience in using Agile Methodology - Scrum usage; Experience of successfully led and managed technical teams
- Experience of supporting pre-sales, sales functions including but not limited to proposal creation, solution and product demos
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- A natural enthusiasm for technology and the ability to excite and engage other software engineers
Technical Skills :
- Strong hold on Microsoft Technology & Databases with working experience on the latest technologies
(.NET , WPF , WCF , ASP .NET , Angular.js , SQL Server , SSIS , SSRS , Pyramid , Infragistics , Kendo UI - are some of the key technology set that is being used in our Products)
- SOA & Design Patterns (prefer SOA certification)
- Proven system design experience
- Performance tuning & Scalability Recommendations
- Deployment & Release management skills & practices to guide team in best practice software engineering, including continuous integration, test automation, code quality assurance etc.