- The candidate should have a total experience in the range of 10-15 years and Master's Degree in Computer Science / IT.
- The candidate should have experience in design and architecture for Build and Deployment methodologies.
- Should have proficiency in DevOps domain with extensive work done in Continuous Integration, Continuous -Deployment, Release Automation and Management.
- Familiarity with some of the Cloud infrastructure like VmWare and OpenStack.
- Build and component integration architect should be proficient in various build models like ant, maven etc.
- He should have skill to defining deployment topology and architecture for complex component deployment.
- He should be able to define models for Continuous Integration and deployment using various frameworks like Jenkins, Chef, Gradle etc..
- He should be proficient in languages like java and scripting languages like (shell scripting/jsp/php etc..).
- Having knowledge on mobile integration framework like Appium will be added advantage.
- Having experience in setting up Continuous Integration in virtualized environment like Doker will be added -advantage.
- He should also possess leadership skills like mentoring Team and providing technical guidance and also should be adapting to agile software development environment.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science.
- Define Build and Deployment architecture.
- Ability to setup Continuous Integration Environment.
- Expert in Build tools like Ant & Maven etc.
- Expert in frameworks/tools like Jenkins, Chef, Gradle, etc.
- Ability to architect using virtualized/cloud environment(Doker etc..).
- Exhibit Leadership and mentoring skills.