10 to 15 years of experience in application development
These requirements involve complex quantitative calculations which you will be required to understand and implement. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle, e.g. analysis, design, implementation, testing and support. You will be required to assist the support team in investigation / resolution of production and operational issues.
1. Develop specific enhancements and/or build new applications to fulfill business objectives related to new research or analysis opportunities.
2. Ensure technology solutions meet requirements, are robust and supportable.
3. It is expected that the majority of your work will be RAD-style, working closely with the Research analysts
4. Perform unit and integration testing to ensure the quality of delivered solutions.
5. Document release procedures and Support notes for your products.
6. Provide 3rd line support for any issues encountered by business users in daily usage of your technology solutions.
Experience of a project life-cycle, including breaking requirements down into technical deliverables and estimating the work required
Excellent analytical/problem-solving, Interpersonal and Multi-tasking skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BE or BTech in Computer Science or Engineering