You will be working with Client's Engineering team; you will be responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of applications that make use of Client's data infrastructure. Client's technology stack is constantly evolving and growing, and they are constantly on the lookout for new and exciting technology to enhance our core application portfolio. You will be challenged to invent solutions to problems involving data and transactions on a huge scale, in ways which are both efficient and maintainable.
1. 5+ years of experience in Core Java, web technologies and databases
2. Strong skills in coding, testing, designing, solving problems and expressing thoughts or ideas.
3. In-depth knowledge of one or more areas: databases, networking, distributed systems, grid computing, and web services.
4. Expert in processes and tools & programming languages
5. Begins to understand large-scale software architecture, networking, distributed systems
6. Ability to argue technical feasibilities / design decisions
* Hand on experience in Core Java, web technologies and databases
* Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
* Be able to write Client's quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
* Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
* Ability to evaluate technical feasibilities / design alternatives / frameworks
* Core Java, J2EE, Various Frameworks (Struts, Spring, AJAX etc), Scripting, Web Application Server, XML, XSLT, JSON