1. Having more than 15 years of extensive experience in managing IT infrastructure support & architecture
2. Expertise and experience in one or more Unix / Intel platform areas / technology (Microsoft / IBM / Sun / Oracle / Symantec - Veritas etc.,)
3. Exposure towards managing, designing & architecting large & complex enterprise infrastructure
4. Experience should include business & Technical understanding of infrastructure solutions & design, and expertise in implementation.
5. Individual should excel at both working independently as well as working in a group / team setting.
6. Must have skill with high level of communications, consulting, and client relationship capabilities.
7. Must be able to clearly communicate complex technical and business concepts both to clients and to team members, and to negotiate change.
8. Problem solving of client business and technical issues is the principal role
9. He or she must be capable of effectively identifying and framing problems, leading the collection of elements of information, and integrating this information to produce timely and thoughtful decisions
10. Strong communication / presentation skills.
1. Problem management effort for the Technology owned across SL
2. Support & review RCA for all SEV1, MI, Change Failure for the SL/ technology. Collectively work with ASME / TSME / PSME teams.
3. Ensure adherence of MI escalation process for the entire SL
4. Automation of all possible activities for his Technology, standardize automation requirements for SL, implement automation framework
5. Ensure SME Presence and allocation of roles of the SME's during MI's/Critical Changes in SL
6. Ensure Technical assessment for all Change implementations within Technology
7. Assure best practice sharing with in Technology in the Form of Tech Talks and Group discussions for his Technology
8. Design standard Technical Remediation framework for Technology, implement TRF across accounts and demonstrate client value
9. Vendor interactions- Under critical Situations for his Technology
10. Ensure availability of all Technical Documents for his Technology
11. Ensure adherence to transition process and smooth transition of all accounts to Technology
12. New Joiner Readiness certification framework for the SL-Technology
Client Value - Ideas / Improvement
1. Demonstrate client value for the account / technology managed
2. Initiate Deep dive on Accounts to Perform E2E account assessment to generate client value
3. Regular inter lock with Technology Team / Customer on Technical initiatives / improvement.
4. Initiate cost optimized programs that drives Technical excellence and improvement in the client environment
5. Generate Ideas to bring innovative solutions & execution of the same.
6. Active Participation in Problem solving exercises across accounts in SL
7. Contribute in building and maintaining customer relationship across accounts.
8. Take the learnings from MI, Sev1, change failures to global teams across the Delivery center. Plan preventive actions across service line for the technology owned.
Individual Developmental for Self and Team
1. Provide inputs to Role and lead implementation of career framework through Skill Assessment and enablement of all employees supporting the Technology within SL.
2. Participate into IT Accreditation / Certifications
3. Mentor and enable People Technically through initiatives / framework driven by SL, Competency / RDC
4. Ensure internal trainings to support skill enablement
5. Coach People on Handling Major incident bridges Technically
6. Conduct Tech Connect sessions within SL
7. Participate and conduct cross SL tech connect events
8. Ensure ASME certification to be completed by all ASME's
9. Completion of Technical Certification at least one per year
10. Own his up skilling roadmap
11. Enroll self to either ITS or ITA enablement program